Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sleep? Bah!

This relates to a comment on the psionic feats for Hunters by that other Charles, asking if I sleep.

When I settled in to work last night, this puppy was at 6 pages, now it's at 11. I currently have the psionic feats done, and the timeline done.

So now all I need is some new backgrounds, occupations and disadvantages, and we'll be good to go.

This should be one nice little mini-setting, and playing with my new toy, Modern20, is still way, way fun. It's actually working better than I hoped (he said humbly).

Who needs sleep?!?!

As long as the pagecount is climbing, sleep can wait.

2 comments:

the other charles said...

I don't know whether to say "awesome" or offer my sympathy. On one hand, you are not slave to your own need for sleep. On the other hand, such a lifestyle must make it difficult to coordinate with others who live with conventional sleep patterns. Maybe I will say both: Way to go! You have my condolences.

Charles said...

I coordinate just fine thankyouverymuch ;)

I'm like a comet. If I stay up for 48 hours, someone with conventional sleep patterns will have plenty of opportunities to come into alignment with me.

New Adventure for AZ on the Way

So, Adventure Locale #1: White Star Trailer Park is coming soon! It's a location based adventure for my zombie apocalypse game, AZ: Afte...