Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fantasci discussion group launched

I've started a private discussion group for Fantasci contributors. This will be a place for folks to talk about the direction of the game with me, while we figure out where we're going.

Once I actually begin the game, I'm going to upload it to the group every few days so contributors can monitor the game and comment on its progress.

This is something totally new for me, and I think it has the possibility to be cool as hell.

I think I sent an invite out to everyone who contributed so far. If you didn't get your invite, drop me a line and let me know.

If you want to know what the hell I'm talking about, check here.

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...