Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Clash of Arms: Infantry review

Very nice, very positive review of Clash of Arms: Infantry by my man Peter Ingham, RPGNow staff reviewer.

While you can read the full review here (and really, you should, because it's an awesome review about an awesome book), here's the summation:

Overall I liked this pdf. It's got a good balance between historical perspective and the new class, builds a strong and versatile class with good foundations, and illustrates the effectiveness of the class using historical examples. Here and there the mechanics is a bit weak, but for the most part this is a good pdf that hangs together nicely with itself and others in the series. I'm looking forward to seeing more products in the series!

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...