Monday, November 05, 2007

Tweaks

So of course, now that the styles are done, they're getting tweaked.

Low Kick (which you've seen in some recent styles like Kenpo) has been changed, and as previously mentioned, some of the more interesting goodies in B&Fists, such as adaptable and combination styles have been reintroduced to the new system.

In general though, I really like the changes, and they address the single #1 complaint I received about Blood and Fists: that each maneuver was a feat.

I always just sort of smiled and nodded when I got this complaint, because I agreed a feat per maneuver was less than ideal but couldn't really think of another way to handle things.

Without, of course, changing the underpinnings of martial arts totally, which I've now had the opportunity to do.

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...