Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Prometheus Rising: Frankenstein setting

Ok, so after dealing with some product shenanigans, the original Prometheus Rising is back up and available for sale at RPGNow.

It somehow got confused with another product, an e-novel of some kind, and there was this whole big thing.

Anyway, I've always loved this book, but its mostly something for the completists among you.

If you like the Prometheus setting and would like to see its first published incarnation, or if you'd like to see where the Blood and Space starship design rules got their start, or if you'd just like to see a book written, and even laid out by me in my pre-RPGO days, this is the book for you.

And at 69 pages for 4 bucks, its a bargain besides.

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...