Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another Fantasci update

So, the draft is up to 22 pages, which is a pretty nice chunk of speed for 8 days or so full time on this project (so... 3 pages a day?)

So far the draft is all mechanics, and mostly spells and monsters. But hey, it's a science fantasy game.

One thing I'm totally still in the dark about though, while I follow inspiration down the magic-monster road, is races.

Since this is science fantasy, and in the style of Japanese RPGs, I can go completely bananas, and I want to.

Still, most of my ideas so far have been closer to lame bananas than awesome bananas.

Eventually, either inspiration will strike, or I'll do the thing I actually get paid for and grind a hole in that millstone with pure force of will.

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...