Thursday, July 09, 2009

Some news

Some folks have asked me about the news that Chris Davis, owner of RPGObjects is stepping away from RPGs for a bit and what that means for me.

In the short term, not much. As I mentioned earlier, I am currently converting Reality Deviant's excellent Interface Zero from True20 to Modern20.

After that, I will be serving as editor on a new modern system from a new company.

In the wake of this news, I've added a couple of extra freelance projects to my schedule, including a proofreading gig and a conversion of Mike Lafferty's excellent Soldiers and Spellfighters from Modern20 to True 20 (hah! didn't see THAT coming did you).

So basically, I'll be working for others for the next 2-3 months or so, which will give me time to think about what my next step should be.

This will most likely be a much more serious emphasis on Vigilance Press than I ever gave in the past.

Whatever happens, when I know more, so will you.

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...