Friday, July 10, 2009

Dungeon Dwellers Fantasy Adventure Game


Last year I wrote my first ever board game and now the fine folks at Empty Room have released it.


Explore a randomly generated dungeon using one or more of 8 pre-generated characters. Battle monsters, find treasure and level up!

You can play it like a board game, where everyone starts each game from scratch, or you can continue playing the same character and continue to level up and grow in power.

There are cooperative and competitive play modes as well.

All you need is a pair of 6 sided dice to play.

The PDF currently in release is a playtest version, meaning those who buy it and offer feedback might see those suggestions incorporated into the eventual print release.

I hope everyone enjoys playing DD as much as I enjoyed designing and playesting it.

Chuck

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...