Saturday, April 15, 2006

Some more special ops related poetry

All right, all right, I apologize.

I'm really really sorry, I apologize unreservedly.

I do, I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

Chuck

PS In case it isn't totally, clear, this is not special ops poetry. The poem here has been removed because its author posted it online in the hopes that it NOT be read.

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...