Tuesday, April 25, 2006

JJ Abrams speaks about Trek XI

JJ Abrams speaks about his Trek XI involvement:

"The whole thing was reported entirely without our cooperation," says the director with a hint of regret. "People learned that I was producing a Star Trek film, that I had an option to direct it, they hear rumours of what the thing was going to be and ran with a story that is not entirely accurate."

Abrams won't talk directly about the plot, but his remarks don't cast much doubt on Variety's claim that the movie will focus on a younger Kirk and Spock, before they became the heroes we know from ST:TOS. In fact, Abrams' expresses his desire to see some TOS brought back to life.

"Those characters are so spectacular. I just think that… you know, they could live again."

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...