Monday, January 01, 2007

Translated from the geek

I'll say this about blogger, they know how to speak my language.

As you've doubtless noted, I've been tinkering with the old blog template here lately. A lot of the new changes are brought to you courtesy of the new version of blogger which recently moved out of the beta testing stage.

Blogger, wanting to make sure to explain the changes in a language geeks would understand, had this to say about the differences: Old Blogger = old Battlestar Galactica with Lorne Green; New Blogger = new Battlestar Galactica with Edward James Olmos.

Thanks for putting it in my native tongue guys.

Though somewhere there's an original Blogger die-hard shouting GINO!!!!!! at the top of his lungs.

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...