Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007: RPGObjects goes to war

So as you you probably noticed, I've been not so subtly hinting that Im working on a WWII book. I know, I have no future as a viral marketer. Actually I guess they're more obvious and more black-souled, so maybe it's a good thing. I'm also not cut out to be a hit-man or a 3rd world dictator.

Simple pleasures.

What you don't know however, is that 2007 will be the year of the war.

Every single book I write for the next year will have a WWII theme to it.

So... any thoughts? What sorts of supplements would you like to see for WWII.

Let me know, because although I have a tentative 12-16 book plan, I can always use another good idea.

Chuck

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...