Tuesday, January 09, 2007

On the horizon

It's nice to see that Sony isn't letting the PS2 die just yet. Better still, there's a couple of interesting RPGs on the horizon that seem sort of Final Fantasy-ish.

In late January there's Rogue Galaxy, a game by Level 5, one of the companies that produced Dragon Quest VIII, one of the best console RPGs of all time. Even better, the game looks to be a sci-fi RPG, or at least science fantasy.

In February there's Ar tonelico, a game that looks trippy as all holy hell but also pretty damn good.

I think Rogue Galaxy is a definite buy given what I've seen of it and the company behind it. Ar Tonelico is one I'm waiting on the reviews for.

Still, more RPGs is always a good thing.

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...