Sunday, January 07, 2007

Rome gets a second season

I hadn't heard an announcement about this yet but all I can say is thanks to HBO for bringing back this excellent show. While the first season was a hit, it was VERY expensive, which almost caused HBO not to bring it back. I guess those DVD box sets sold well enough to get us another season.

And speaking of that boxed set, I bought it, it's excellent. I suggest buying or renting a copy, it's some of the best drama on TV (though definitely not for kids).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have season 1 on my netflix queue. I can't wait to watch it.

Chuck said...

It's really great. The history is more or less accurate and it does a great job of making you feel like Rome was a real, living breathing place.

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...