Monday, January 01, 2007

Marketing

So as you've probably noticed, I've been rolling out quite a few little guerilla marketing ads for the upcoming World War II book.

I'm trying them out on you hapless cretins... errr... sorry, was channeling Plankton there for a moment, you lovely blog-readers before pitching them to the boss for the official roll out on the main RPGObjects site.

So what did you think? Good marketing? Bad marketing? Did you get what they were about? Did you give a damn? Were you annoyed at my attempts to be vague but let you know what they were about at the same time?

Should I shut up and go away now?

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...