Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Modern Dispatch #108: Teamwork mechanics

I really like this one and it took me awhile to get it just right. As I was casting about for a dispatch idea, I came across this half-finished article from way back when we revised Blood and Vigilance and released the Mystic Arts book.

I always loved superhero teams. The Avengers, the X-men, Power Man-Iron Fist, even Marvel Team-up. The dynamic of multiple heroes was just cool.

So these mechanics will allow you to play out a really close-knit team, a casual team, even sworn enemies forced to work together. The closer your team is, the better you can fight or perform skill checks.

So check out Modern Dispatch #108 and I hope you like it as much as me.

2 comments:

https://writepaperfor.me/ said...

A very good article. Thanks to the author.

research paper outline said...

Very useful information for people, I think this is what everyone needs.

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...