Friday, February 09, 2007

Riding the wave

Well, for those of you who have been wondering why my posting has slacked off some of late (yes you, way in the back... no, you) I've been "riding the wave". For those not familiar with this phrase (probably because I just made it up), this is the opposite of "hitting the wall".

In other words, Ive been amazingly productive of late. I've written 10,000 words in the last 4 days or about 16 pages (that's with tight margins). This is about twice my usual pace.

Suffice to say the project Im working on has me jazzed.

More on what exactly that is when I can say.

Coming soon... a comics review.

Chuck

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...