Thursday, April 12, 2007

Modern Dispatch: Nazi Archaeology

I don't usually pimp other people's work here because, hey, they can get their own damn blog! But since Paul King is a friend and compatriot, and since this book should be of interest to folks buying my WWII stuff, I've made an exception:

As Hitler swept across Europe, he also searched artifacts that would enhance his power and his chances of staying in power. He deployed teams throughout the world to look for artifacts that would aid him. This team is but one of many that has been sent forth.
You can check out this 5-page PDF detailing a Nazi Archaeology squad here.

Good work Paul!

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...