Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Clash of Kings: Guilds and Money released


Threepeat!

Damn, I don't owe Pat Riley 5 bucks now do I? I hope not, cause he looks the kind of guy who would collect. It's amazing what you can do with a simple baseball bat.

But enough of that, I'm not here to talk about modern money or my impending trademark suit from Pat Riley, no I'm here to talk about Clash of Kings: Guilds and Money.

This book presents a new core class, the Guildsman, a craftsman and merchant steeped in the politics of a medieval guild.

But wait! There's more!

This book also details the medieval British monetary system, including authentic coinage. It also includes a detailed discussion of guilds and their place in medieval society.

And to top it all off, the equipment tables from the core rules are re-priced into pounds and shillings for those who want to use the new coinage presented.

In short, I hope you'll like the historical jolt this little book can bring to your games. It's small but packed with historical goodness. I think it's my best solo release yet, though I'm still finding my legs.

Chuck

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...