Monday, October 30, 2006

Weakness? Meet responsibility.

So my plans to buy a Wii at launch ran afoul of both sides of my brain.

Not the left and right.

Not the conscious and the unconscious.

The responsible and the irresponsible.

I was nosing around online today and realized I could get Marvel Ultimate Alliance for the PS2, Final Fantasy XII and Dragon Quest VIII (which I played and *love* but I rented rather than bought it) for about 100 bucks.

The responsible says "that's less than you were planning to spend".

The irresponsible says "and you get the games NOW, without waiting outside overnight".

And so, with full knowledge that dropping 100 bucks, on top of Christmas shopping, means no Wii till the new year...

I did it anyway.

Chuck

2 comments:

Walt said...

Sweet!

Regards,
Walt

Walt said...

Sweet!

Regards,
Walt

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...