Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dumbest movie reviewer ever

Short form- a reviewer for Fox News downloads a pirated version of a Fox movie, the currently unreleased X-Men Origins Wolverine, then writes a review of the unfinished print that Fox is livid is even out in the wild.

Then Fox fires him.

You know what, I agree with this 100%.

The reviewer was D_U_M_B. My only real concern is for this poor writer's editor, who should have the common sense to tell him he was about to drive off a cliff.

Were I Fox, I think I'd fire the editor too. He obviously has no problem letting his writers put dumb stories out.

Read the entire sad tale here.

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...