Thursday, March 08, 2007

OSRIC Unearthed

So I mentioned in a comment below there's a couple things in the hopper that I can't quite talk about yet, both for True 20.

However, I do think I can mention a book I'm doing for Phil's Ronin Arts, a crunch supplement for OSRIC called OSRIC Unearthed.

I've mentioned before that I like OSRIC. I like the whole thing (obscure Angel reference).

So I've done a little book (when I say little I mean 30-40 pages) that will have new classes, weapons, rules for martial arts, magic items and a couple of brief campaign set-ups for OSRIC.

I really think it's a nice addition to a nice system.

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...