Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Clash of Arms Cavalry: Flying Solo


So, for the first time in, well, forever, I've released a book under my Vigilance Press logo. Clash of Arms: Cavalry will give folks a new core class (the cavalryman, oddly enough) and a look at the development of cavalry tactics and technology throughout history.

It clocks in at 12 pages, and I'm pretty psyched about it overall.

Of course, I have some people to think, I didn't do it all myself. David Jarvis did the layout and helped me with the cover (choosing a border around the image that made it easy to, you know, read the title as a thumbnail) and Paul King gave me the peace of mind of a thorough read through.

Mostly though, I'd like to thank God for just letting me compete.

2 comments:

Walt said...

Very cool. Is Vigilance Press going to be doing more solo's?

Regards,
Walt

Vigilance said...

Yes!

In fact I think it's fair to expect something with the Header "Clash of Arms" followed by some other type of historical soldier, in a book with a different yet similarly branded cover, from me soon ;)

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...