Saturday, March 03, 2007

Fake Doctors

I'd just like to take this opportunity to emplore people not to support this new, fake Dr. Who. William Hartnell IS Dr. Who, he CREATED the role.

Why can't the BBC let Dr. Who rest in peace? Why must they continue to shove these fake Doctors down our throats?

In case you haven't figured it out yet, this is an homage to all the posts I've been reading on Trek forums about the TRAVESTY, TRAVESTY I say!!! that is the recasting of James T. Kirk for the upcoming Star Trek XI movie that's just been greenlit.

3 comments:

Larry Clapp said...

Tom Baker!

Chuck said...

Clearly you are not a true fan, or else you would have let the show die with Hartnell as it should have.

Hartnell IS Who!

Anonymous said...

Tom Baker probably owns coveralibi.com. lol. I wouldn't doubt it!

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...