Saturday, August 26, 2006

Podcast Corner: The Hotspot by Gamespot

I'm a huge podcast fan and I've already covered a few of my favorites for RPGs in a previous post.

This time around, since man does not live by pen and paper RPGs alone, I'd like to talk about a video game podcast: Gamespot's The Hot Spot.

This is not only my favorite video game podcast by a wide margin, it's also a SERIOUS contender for my favorite podcast, period (with Does My Geek and Have Games Will Travel being the other contenders).

Not only do you get some serious info about console gaming of all types (PS, X-Box, Nintendo plus all the portables) but this podcast is EASILY the funniest podcast I have ever listened to. If you can listen to the guys go on a total rant about Bill Gates' favorite game in the August 1st episode without laughing you're a better man than I.

You can listen to the podcast here or on Itunes (my preferred method for listening to podcasts).

Chuck

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...