Sunday, July 30, 2006

Whoa- we're back

Dr Forester: "So, how did you fare going through the asteroid belt?"
Joel (rubbing his bottom): "Jeepers, don't remind me!"

16 days without an update. I think that might be a personal record for me.

So I've been a busy little writing bee of late, here's the highlights:

Updated Blood and Vigilance to version 1.1 with a tweak of the origin no one liked (Advanced Training) some new powers and stunts (you can play Rogue now- if you have the points anyway) and some little balance tweaks to Regeneration and Healing.

Blood and Vigilance: Mystic Arts, which allows you to play Doc Strange type characters. It also gives you the tools you need to play Thor, Crow or Angel. I really like this and it has sparked a full-on Buffy campaign using B&V here at Chateau Chuck.

Vossberg: Superhuman Max- I've taken the old-school prison sourcebook I did and reworked it into a new jack super-prison sourcebook. Never let it be said I let any cliche go unused.

And at the moment, I'm writing a non-d20 game.

No really this time! I think this one might actually get released and everything.

Chuck

5 comments:

Walt said...

Congrats on the re-release of B&V and the new books. I went out and picked them up as soon as I found out. Nicely Done!

Regards,
Walt

Chuck said...

Awesome.

We have some more superheroic goodness on tap so keep your eyes peeled for the Vossberg super-prison book too.

Walt said...

Has a date for th release of Vossberg been set yet?

Regards,
Walt

Chuck said...

I think 2-3 weeks. Last time I touched base with Chris on this, we decided my next Dispatch will be an adventure I wrote for the Prometheus Rising setting.

So it could be as early as issue #101, which would put it 2-3 weeks out.

Chuck

Walt said...

Nice...thanks for the update. I am looking forward to the Vossberg project. And now that you have let the dispatch subject out of the bag...I havesomething else to look forward to.

Regards,
Walt

New Adventure for AZ on the Way

So, Adventure Locale #1: White Star Trailer Park is coming soon! It's a location based adventure for my zombie apocalypse game, AZ: Afte...