Thursday, July 13, 2006

Scott Adams attends a wedding

Scott Adams is my favorite person ever. From his blog about attendign a Reno wedding.

The guy next to me from the previous half-hour wedding had a mullet and a white jacket. To my left was family friend Joey, wearing a t-shirt with a colorful word writ huge on the back. I can’t tell you the word in this family blog, but it started with M and ended with rfucker. That might qualify as a first for wedding attire. Joey explained that he didn’t see the point in changing his shirt for a wedding that would last ten minutes. I had only met Joey once before, but I think he might become my new best friend.

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...