Monday, March 27, 2006

Movie review: Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-rabbit

I'm not a huge W&G fan. A lot of their shorts are impressive from a technical standpoint but they just aren't funny.

Still, when a friend rents something, you're gonna watch it right? I mean, what else do you have to do on a Saturday night.

And I have to say, this movie delivered. Very funny, a lot of bad puns, a surprising number of laugh out loud moments for me.

Remembering that I am not a fan of this, my recommendation would be if you are a fan that you see it immediately if you haven't already. If you aren't normally a fan or aren't familiar with the W&G movies then I'd still recommend you check this one out, because its the most entertaining film I've seen from them.

Chuck

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Thanks a lot. :)

Chuck

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...