Saturday, December 10, 2005

DOWN THE HATCH!

And no, this isn't about Battlestar Galactica stalwart Richard Hatch.

I think since the dumb New England winter that finally was knocked me offline I have finished um... well at least two books, which isn't bad if I say so myself (and I think I just did ) if you know what I mean (and I think you do).

So in addition to finishing the first draft of the Fertile Crescent, I also wrote a little sci-fi aliens book. Only 10 pages, but I think it's mighty tasty.

Two words: Giant Space Monsters.

Ok that's three words.

I reveal my sci-fi roots by my affinity for space monsters that can eat starships I suppose.

But only Kirk could kill those, take that Richard Hatch!

And so we come full circle.

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...