Friday, July 15, 2011

Vigilance Press nominated for fan favorite publisher at the Ennies!

So go vote for us!

And thanks to everyone who helped get us nominated!

I got a few nods in my RPGObjects days for various things, but this marks Vig Press' first ennie nomination ever.

Actually, this is the first year I submitted product. Prior to this, I felt like I was still figuring out what the heck I was doing.

I submitted USHER Dossiers, Homefront Heroes and Field Guide Vol. 1, which didn't make it through the judges' phase to be nominated.

But the fans came through for us, and that's way cool.

On a related note, ICONS proper *did* score quite a few nominations, so if you're an ICONS fan, like I am, you should definitely give it consideration for your vote.

4 comments:

Joe Bardales said...

I was glad to nominate Vigilance Press - you guys put out some amazing stuff this past year. And Icons is my personal choice for Game of the Year too.

Chuck said...

It's very much appreciated!

The entire creative team thanks you.

Chuck

Gaming Ronin said...

Chuck I think Vigilance press' work for ICONS is some of the best out for the system in my opinion.

Chuck said...

Thanks very much Ronin :)

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...