Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thinking about ENWorld

In a thread over at CM, someone asked what you think about ENW.

As someone who has been posting product blurbs and connecting with fans through ENW for about 8 years now, my thought is that ENW is pretty awesome and I personally owe it quite a bit.

So I donated 5 of my books, my historical fantasy series (Clash of Arms: Cavalry, Clash of Kings: Nobility, Clash of History: Witch Trials, Clash of History: Guilds and Money, Clash of Arms: Infantry) to ENW for their subscriber program.

For those who don't know, you can support ENW for 3 bucks a month, and you get a ton of free PDFs to download when you sign up.

So now there's 5 more. If you were thinking about getting these books sometime, they would normally run you a whopping $6.25 to get all 5 books.

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...