Friday, February 05, 2010

An update

Hey guys, just wanted to thank all the well-wishers. I got a few comments to yesterday's post, as well as more emails and they were all very much appreciated.

Just wanted to say, there was no actual danger of me seriously going off. Yesterday's post was actually prompted by our oh-so-lovely New England weather and a bit of tiredness.

I've been helping take care of my niece since my brother's passing, and that morning I had walked her to the bus stop at 6am, and the temps were around 20 degrees. After waiting in that for approximately 15-20 minutes, and watching the bus drive right by without even slowing down, because "no one is usually at that stop in the morning" (yes, this is what the driver said to me later) it occurred to me that my rage was way more murderous than the situation warranted.

Anyway, thanks again for the kind words and don't worry. Yesterday was just a crappy day but today has been better.

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...