Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Puter checklist

1. Install Itunes.
2. Download every episode of the Hotspot.
3. Rip every Rush and Creed CD into Itunes.
4. Contact Apple customer service and ask very pleadingly politely for an "exception" to redownload purchased content.
5. Get said permission.
6. Download purchased TV shows and other videos (SNAP! I have the 1973 Michigan/Ohio State and the remastered Balance of Terror on here? I must have been drunk when I bought them. Watching those! Totally watching those!)
7. Install Civ 4. (Where did those three days go? What's that smell? Where did all this hair come from on my face?)
8. Work.

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...