Sunday, February 09, 2014

Secret Project X-13

In which Chuck falls off the wagon. No, not that wagon, he was never on that one, the other wagon.

Ahem.

So, I have been writing a RPG for a few weeks now. As always, the name of any RPG in development is Secret Project X-13. The usual suspects have already seen it and have provided some great input.

But now it is time to broaden the field. If you'd like a look, drop me a line and let me know where I know you from. If I don't know you, at least virtually, well, it's hard to put this delicately, but I am unlikely to trust you with a manuscript that is still in development.

Who are the usual suspects? They are legend. Give me great input and this is your chance to become one of the usual suspects!

Chuck

1 comment:

Fifa14.vipmmobank said...

The particular FIFA range of games selection is extremely establishing along with expanding from time to time. Lately, the particular portable sort of the game continues to be launched through the firm to be experienced on the quantity of Apple mackintosh gizmos. Your Fifa world cup 14 for iPhone, apple ipad tablet or even iTouch could be a very fascinating to try out notably if you are definitely the enthusiast of basketball online game. Today, let's have a very peek in the research into the Fifa world cup 14 for your recognizing.
buy fifa coins

FUT Coins