Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Score!

Guess whose copy of Ultraman: the complete original series arrived today?

*Does the snoopy dance*


And a special shout-out to whatever the local TV station was in Peru Indiana, where I lived for only a year, the best TV station I have ever encountered. They showed Godzilla movies, Ultraman, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Captain America and Thor cartoons, along with the original Star Trek.

If you ever wondered why I'm like this, that station's effect on my 10 year old brain is probably to blame.

1 comment:

mikelaff said...

I think that was channel 4 out of Indianapolis. I was watching the same thing at the same time I think in Greensburg Indiana

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...