Thursday, September 14, 2006

Review Roundup: Blood and Time

Psion has posted a 4 star review of my time travel book Blood and Time over at ENWorld. Thanks as always for the thorough and thoughtful review.

And of course my favorite bit: "Blood & Time is the best treatment of time travel campaigning I have seen for the d20 system. It is not merely a collection of time themed spells. It tries to provide support for things you will need in time travelling campaign, but avoids mechanically defining the nature of time travel effect."

1 comment:

Walt said...

I am really looking forward to picking this up when I am done with all the Blood and Vigilance reading. I don't want to be distracted... well... I do... but just not yet...

Regards,
Walt

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...