Thursday, March 03, 2005

Google Toolbar

So I am publishing this post (as I did my last) directly from the google toolbar with the aid of the Blogthis! feature.

And this has prompted me to take this moment to say that the google toolbar might be the best damn thing I ever bought.

And since the price was NOTHING that makes the price-value ratio infinity.

Seriously, it can search from any web page (I do so much research for my modern stuff that google used to be my home page so I could constantly go back to it with one click), it blocks popup ads *and* now I can blog from anywhere.

Here's to google, for being cool as hell and crushing yahoo search like a grape.

Chuck

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...