Monday, February 28, 2005

A man and a dog walk into a blogsite...

A long time ago (several years- my how time flies) when I was first starting to web publish, and trying to make a go of being a professional writer, I would tell people what type of site I wanted, one where I could easily post daily updates and thoughts with little technical skill, and get a totally blank look.

But now it seems, that technology has caught up with my abivalance for it, and here we are.

In this blog, I'll be sharing my thoughts on design and discussing the problems that creep up when designing a project. If you ever read a book and said to yourself "what the hell was he thinking?!?!" well you might see the answer here.

I'll also probably end up talking some about my life (such as it is) but mostly this will be a place to discuss work and the design process, in a hopefully entertaining way.

Chuck

No comments:

Night Ride Part 1

Night Ride Part 1 “Look, Pa, it’s my turn. Also, Nana is having one of her spells again and she has no idea who I am when she gets this w...